Monday, December 19, 2011

Celebrities and a Classy Lady

I am about to share with you all the times I thought I saw celebrities.

I don't know what it is, but my hometown is apparently just CRAWLING with them. They must be drawn in by the smell of our sugar beat factory or the confusing streets...

I know for a fact that I would not be good at talking to a celebrity in real life because I once almost fainted at a midnight release of the book "Mockingjay" when a cart of brand new books was rolled past me. Books can't even talk. Get me in front of a walking, talking celebrity and I'm likely to pull my face out through my bellybutton. This is why it's better for me to just observe from afar while tweeting of their supreme presence. None of these posts are even delusional AT ALL.


9.7.11 - Ryan Gosling is in the car next to me but don't worry, I'm handling like a real lady.


9.28.11 - Heath Ledger has been lying to us all along. He's very much alive. That, or I just saw the best-looking hobo of my life.


10.7.11 - Justin Bieber has come into the library twice. Each time wearing the same purple American Apparel hoodie and texting all his celeb BFF's. Probably that Gomez chick.


11.10.11
-
So I just worked out a mere 10 feet away from a bandana-wearing George Clooney. News flash: the man has chicken legs.

12.6.11 - Richard Dreyfuss texting all up in this joint with his ear flaps.



1 comment:

  1. To be fair, I see boys that look like Justin Bieber all the time, in that very hoodie! I definitely haven't seen them in the library though, that's a step too far...!

    ReplyDelete