Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Classy Thoughts from the Shower

I wouldn't say I'm a morning person, but I don't have a hard time waking up, getting up, and I'm pleasant. (Does that classify as me as a morning person?) Admittedly, I'd rather be sleeping.

Last week I woke up at 5:30 a.m. to start getting ready for work. I was the only one awake in the house and I woke up in an exceptionally good mood. Within seconds of lifting my head from the pillow, I was talking to myself. (Oh yes, there's another thing. I talk to myself in the morning.)

Minutes after waking up, I was in the shower and had a full-blown conversation going on. Here are a few of the highlights that I jotted down later:

Thoughts from the shower:


"I think my entire DNA has changed since Saturday."


"Is it morally wrong that I'm singing "because your kiss, your kiss, is on my lips" to the cat?"


"Nobody knows what's best for me. Only I know what's best for me. And what's best for me would be finding my nail clippers."


"I think all the weight I lost in pee I gained back in pants."


"I can tell this is gonna be a day where I regret not being a camel."


"If I put my mascara on in the shower I would save so much time. I would also look horrible and probably end up blind."


"Rapping would probably actually be a pretty simple thing for me to master because I like to end every word in the English language with "cat." Just this morning, I've said "Buttercat" like three times."


That last thought about rapping and cats inspired me to make a video blog. (I am a vlogger and have been since 2006.)



Feel free to visit my YouTube channel for more vlogs! You can click the crud out of this link! www.YouTube.com/iArielle

3 comments:

  1. I love you! You make my day every time you post something new. That video had me laughing out loud (as loud as you can when there's a sleeping baby in the next room)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite bits:
    "... fwmmumumblemummlele hours and hours ..."
    The entire BUH DUH DUH sequence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok--so I only watch your videos about once a year when Sara puts up a link somewhere...but I LOVE them! I always end up laughing out loud...and that's not something I do very often. You could really be a stand up comedian; you would be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete